search

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

First Post

Lets review the goals here and set some facts:

1. its June 8th 2010
2. I am - a typical white male, Russian background, North American Raised. 6 feet tall
3. What do I do: I SIT - I do computer related project management type work, 8 hours per day, some walking is involved but not too much, otherwise, I do graphics design and photography on the side.
4. Do I walk around to and fro, sort of, I do have a car, and drive to work
5. I came back from living in China for 11 months - I can speak some Cantonese and like Dau Si Len Yuu
6. Enough of Facts ( will insert a photo here )

Goals

1. Right now I am 209LBS - Target 185-190
2. Right now I smoke, not heavy but casually, 5-10 cigarettes per day - Target QUIT SMOKING
3. Body Shape - Increase capacity of lungs ( see 2 ) - Build up my chest, abdomen and arms
4. Get into SFU or UBC Executive MBA Programme for 2010 or 2011
5. Blog Daily - Blog details!

So the facts are set, the goals are set. A Deadline must exist in all experiments, so I will arbitrarily put it at August 10, 2010, for a review of results. After this this blog will continue in form of maintenance and upgrade of myself! No point in letting an effort go to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment